Home Health Therapies
Physical Therapy works on strengthening and teaching proper techniques in the rehabilitation of body mechanics following illness or injury.
- Post joint replacement/fracture care
- Post stroke
- Therapeutic strengthening
- Ultrasound/moist heat/ electrical stimulation
- Restoration of daily activities
- Sports Medicine Injuries
Occupational Therapy instructs an individual in performing normal activities of daily living such as dressing, bathing, and grooming following an illness or injury.
- Adaptive equipment training
- Splinting and positioning
- Functional cognitive evaluation
- Retraining for functional domestic tasks
Speech Therapy focuses on improving individuals’ articulation, receptive and expressive languages, cognition, swallowing and hearing skills to enhance their communicative needs after debilitating illness or injury.
- Restoration of receptive and expressive language
- Dysphagia (swallowing disorder) treatment
- Cognitive retraining (thinking skills)
- Treating motor speech disorders
If you are interested in Bethesda’s Therapy services please contact:
Bethesda of Beresford
606 West Cedar
Beresford, SD 57004